Makes 1 Pan of Cornbread
Tbsp. (55g) Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter
cups (250g) Whole Milk
ea. (108g) Large Eggs
(195g) Coarse Cornmeal
cup (65g) All Purpose Flour
cup (120g) Sugar
Tbsp. (10g) Baking Powder
tsp. (5g) Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir in the egg-milk mixture into the flour mixture until combined.
- Heat a Field Company Cast Iron Field Skillet over low heat and melt the Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter. Once melted completely, increase the heat to medium-high.
- Pour the prepared batter into the pan.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and cook, uncovered for 17-20 minutes until golden brown and a cake tester comes out clean from the center.
- Enjoy warm with another schmear of Brown Butter.