Skip to content
Makes 10-12 Muffins
ea. Very Ripe Banans
1 1/2 cups
(190g) All Purpose Flour
(4g) Baking Soda
(4g) Sea Salt
(85g) Toasted Walnuts
3/4 cup + 3 Tbsp.
(190g) Light Brown Sugar
(110g) Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter, plus more for coating tins
- Preheat a convection oven to 350F.
- Grease the muffin tins with Black & Bolyard® Honey Brown Butter.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the Brown Butter, sugar, salt, and baking soda on medium speed for about 2 minutes until fully incorporated.
- Add the eggs, bananas, and nuts. Mix gently to combine.
- Add the flour and fold into the batter until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Scoop finished batter into prepared muffin tins and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before enjoying with another schmear of brown butter.