Skip to content
Makes One 9" Tart
tbsp. (110g) Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter
cup (90g) Cane Sugar
cup (130g) Almond Flour
tbsp. (10g) Vanilla Extract
tsp. (3g) Sea Salt
cup (140g) Fresh Blueberries, or any seasonal fruit
- Preheat a convection oven to 375F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract on medium speed for about 2 minutes until fully incorporated and slightly fluffy.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl and slowly add the eggs. Continue to mix until fully emulsified.
- Turn the mixer off and add the almond flour. Turn the mixer back on a low speed, scraping down the sides with a spatula as needed until the flour is completely mixd in.
- Turn the mixer off and scrape the thick batter into a pre-baked 9" tart shell, spreading it evenly with the rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle the tart with fresh blueberries on top of the almond flour mixture. Any fruit that's in season works well here.
- Bake the tart for 30-35 minutes, or until the filling is golden brown across the top and the fruit has slightly broken down.
- Cool slightly, cut, and enjoy.