- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat. Add ginger tea bags. Let steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Bring water back to a boil over high heat, add oats and salt to water. Give it a good stir.
- Bring water back up to a boil (should take less than one minute).
- Reduce heat to a low simmer and add 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Cook for 25 – 30 minutes.
- In a sauté pan on medium-high heat, add coconut oil and chopped ginger. Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon and let ginger cook until fully caramelized, about 5-10 minutes.
- When oats are tender, remove from heat. Add fresh mint, caramelized ginger, and Black & Bolyard® Honey Brown Butter on top. Stir to fully incorporate. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon to finish.