8 oz. (227g) fusilli pasta
2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
4 tbsp. (56g) Black & Bolyard Black Truffle Brown Butter
Parmesan cheese, grated
Pistachios, toasted and rough chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Dice the squash into cubes. Toss in a large mixing bowl with 2 Tbsp. of melted Black Truffle Brown Butter.
3. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast squash for 8-10 minutes until cooked just through but still toothsome.
4. Drop pasta into the boiling salted water and stir occasionally to prevent sticking. Cook as per package instructions, or until al dente.
5. In a skillet, melt remaining 2 tbsp. Black Truffle Brown Butter and sweat garlic until fragrant.
6. Add cooked squash, pasta, and a splash of pasta water to the skillet, stirring to combine with garlic and Brown Butter.
7. Add parmesan to the pan, along with parsley and pistachios.
8. Season with salt to taste and serve.