Skip to content
Makes 4 Servings
oz. (100g) Dried Fusilli
oz. (154g) plus 2 Tbsp. (30g) Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter
Medium Butternut Squash, (roughly 2 C or 350g) Peeled and Seeded
oz. (170g) Raw Shelled Pistachio
chunk Grana Padano Cheese
Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Dice the squash into ½” cubes. Toss in a large mixing bowl with the 2 Tbsp. of melted Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter and kosher salt to taste. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast squash for 8-10 minutes until cooked just through but still toothsome.
- Cut the Radicchio in half and then in half again. Slice thinly and reserve.
- Drop 8 oz. of pasta into the boiling salted water and stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Simultaneously, Melt the 5.5 oz. of Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter in a large pan. Add the sliced Radicchio, stir and wilt down for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked squash to the pan and warm through.
- Add the toasted pistachios.
- When the pasta is still al dente, remove from the boiling water and add to pan with a few splashes of the pasta water. Cook for another minute to meld the components.
- Taste for seasoning and transfer to bowls. With a microplane or semi-fine cheese grater, grate a generous amount of Grana Padano over the top of the pasta. Dig in right away!