Skip to content
Makes 4 servings
Loaf of Artisanal Sourdough Bread, Cut Into 1” Thick Slices
Tbsp. (55 g) Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter
Tbsp. (25 g) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
Kosher Salt to taste
- Allow the Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter to sit at room temperature until it becomes soft and spreadable.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill or grill pan over high heat.
- Cut the sourdough across into 1” thick slices and place on a sheet tray in one even layer.
- Lightly drizzle the slices of sourdough with 1 Tbsp. of the extra virgin olive oil, freshly cracked black pepper and kosher salt. Rotate the bread and repeat on other side with remaining oil, black pepper and salt.
- Schmear the Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter atop the warm grilled bread and sprinkle with coarse sea salt for texture. Eat immediately to appreciate the warm crunch and deeply toasted creaminess.