4 oz (113g) halloumi cheese, sliced
1 ea ripe tomato, cut into chunks
4 sprigs fresh mint, picked
1 ea Persian cucumber, sliced
Sesame seeds, toasted
2 slices bread, torn (stale is okay)
1 clove garlic, fresh
Black & Bolyard Salted Honey Brown Butter
Red chili flakes
Flaky sea salt
1. In a bowl, combine cucumbers and tomatoes with a squeeze of lemon juice and generous pinch of salt.
2. Grate the garlic into the bowl and toss to combine.
3. Heat Salted Honey Brown Butter in skillet.
4. Add halloumi cheese and sear until browned o both sides. Remove and set aside into bowl with cucumbers and tomatoes.
5. Add more Salted Honey Brown Butter to skillet and toast bread pieces until brown and crisp. Transfer to bowl.
6. Fold in mint to bowl and toss to combine.
7. Season with flaky sea salt and sesame seeds to taste.