Skip to content
Makes 2 Servings
cup (50g) Popcorn Kernels
oz. (113g) Whole Butter
Tbsp. (35g) Milk Powder
Tbsp. (55g) Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter
Limes for zesting
Sea Salt to taste
- In a small saucepan, melt the whole butter until foamy over medium-low heat.
- Add all of the milk powder to the melted butter and whisk continuously.
- Toast the milk solids in the butter over the heat until golden brown and fragrant.
- Prepare a tray lined with paper towels.
- Using a fine mesh sieve, strain the toasted milk solids and transfer to the prepared tray and let cool to room temperature. If desired, reserve this butter for another use.
- Use a hot air popcorn machine to fully pop the kernels into a bowl.
- Melt the Black & Bolyard® Original Brown Butter over low heat on the stovetop.
- Toss the popcorn with the Brown Butter and toasted milk solids, shaking constantly.
- Sprinkle with sea salt to taste, while still shaking the bowl often to ensure an even incorporation of the ingredients.
- Divide popcorn into serving bowls and indulge.