8 oz. (227g) spaghetti
2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
4 tbsp. (56g) Black & Bolyard Original Brown Butter
Parsley, torn leaves
Parmesan cheese, grated
Pine Nuts, toasted
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Drop pasta into the boiling salted water and stir occasionally to prevent sticking. Cook as per package instructions, or until al dente.
3. While the pasta cooks, melt 3 tbsp. Original Brown Butter in a skillet.
4. Sweat the garlic until fragrant.
5. Add cooked pasta and a splash of pasta water to the skillet, stirring to combine with garlic and Brown Butter.
6. Add parmesan to the pan, along with parsley and pine nuts.
7. Season with salt to taste and serve.